This is created for your enjoyment to show you some of my favorite things to do!

Jan 31, 2007

Picture Perfect


Yes I just could not hold off I had to upload a picture of one of my creations that I have been working on. It is a picture frame covered with patterned paper and jazzed up a bit with some ribbon. I got a whole bunch of these picture frames from Michaels, they were a bargain at only $1.50 each so I got 15 of them. I thought that they would be really good gifts. I think that Happy Stamper did something like this at one or her stamp camps, but she coverd the frame with white or vanilla c/s then stamped on it. I think that I am going to do one of them next. So all that I did for the frame was first I painted the outside edge with white paint and the I painted the inside edge of where the picture will go. Next I traced the frame on my patterned paper, for this frame I used my favorite paper line Chatterbox. The paper was Spruce Bouquet and it is in the Cottage group. Next I Mod Podge all over the frame and then I stuck the cut out paper on the frame, make sure you have the paper on the right spot cause if you dont it is almost impossible to move the paper, I made that mistake! Next I used the Mod Podge all over the paper to seal it, then I sanded the edges. Decorated it with some white GG ribbon and some mellow moss GG ribbbon that I dyed using a sponge dobber and a stampin spot. Well thats it pretty simple!! Enjoy!! (you can also find a tutorial on SCS on this under the resources heading)

1 comment:

Just Plain Happy said...

Love it! And chatterbox is one of my favorite paper lines too! Thanks for sharing and have fun with the creating!