This is created for your enjoyment to show you some of my favorite things to do!

Apr 6, 2007

Doodle Time!!!


Well hope this has been worth the wait.....I finally took well actually MADE some time to stamp tonight!!! So I decided to break in Doodle This. I love this stamp set and I am so glad that I got it!!! When ever I look at it I just have to smile. I like the fact that it looks like someone actually drew the little doodle....hence the name LOL!!! SO I was cruising on SCS and seen this card so I decided to CASE it. Here the card base is Certainly Celery, I then used a Cool Caribbean piece of CS and paper pierced it and then I put some Polka dots and Paisley DS paper. I stamped teh squiggle on CC with white craft ink. I then stamped the doodle flowers on WW with BB, and water colored them in. I cut them out (which I will never do again, but it was not near as bad as the trees!!) and stuck them together with a flower brad. Slapped on a pop dot and put it on the card. I then finished it off with some of my AWESOME ribbon from Jody's Ribbon Swap and TA-DA the card that you have all been waiting for!!!

Speaking of Jody's Ribbon Swap, I received a package from her on Thursday with so May Arts ribbon that I ordered. It is so delish!!! I will post a pic tomorrow. I have not received my polka dot ribbon share yet, as a couple of the colors were on back order. I think she said that they will be in the mail by next week. I will keep you all posted. Why don't you all head over to her blog Confessions of a Ribbon Addict and check out the awesome share that she has going on right now!!! Of course I have placed my order!!!!

That's all for now!!! Happy Stamping!!!

2 comments:

StampinThursdays said...

I love Doodle This too. I really like how you layered the flowers. Great job!

Anonymous said...

We miss you Stampin' Valley Girl. When are you going to post something new?