This is created for your enjoyment to show you some of my favorite things to do!

Apr 2, 2007

Missing in Action???

OMG.....My faithful blog readers, I am so sorry for the lack of posting that I have done in the month of March!!!! I have just been so wrapped up with the arrival of our new nephew, the building of our new house, and me working all of the wonky hours at my place of employment!! I know that is no excuse!! So I just thought that I would update you that I am still going strong!
Now I do have to admit that I have not stamped, scrapped, or altered anything in that whole length of time that I took off. But once I get all of my stuff together I will have some wonderful creations for you to check back on!!!
Now I am not going to give you a time to check back on in case I do not honour that!! But keep coming back to see the wonderful stuff that I will have made!!!
Once again THANK YOU for checking up on me!!!!
*HUGS* Michelle

1 comment:

Just Plain Happy said...

Not to worry, Stampin' Valley Girl! I will keep checking because I know the wait will be worth it! Have fun with the new house and nephew.