This is created for your enjoyment to show you some of my favorite things to do!

Mar 17, 2007

He's Finally Here!!


The first baby Marshall has finally arrived!!! Lucas Patrick Marshall lept into this world at 11:30ish this am, weighing 8lbs 91/2 ozs!!!! After a long long long night he finally decided to come out this morning. At first Victoria was going to name him Lucas, but she said that if he was bonr on St. Patrick's Day that she would use Patrick as a middle name!! I have not yet been to see him and it is so totally killing me. I think that maybe tomorrow I will go and pay a visit. So here is the card that I made for the new baby and mom.

The card uses one of the new spring mini sets called 'Bundle of Joy' I love this tamp set!!! The card base is barley banana, the next layer is , very vanilla, and the bashful blue stamped with canvas in bashful blue. I then used my markers and inked part of the announcement stamp and only stamped bundle of joy on very vanilla cs and punched it out with my sm oval punch, mounted it on gable green punched with my lg punch. Stamped that cute bear in basic brown used my markers to color him in, mounted him on barley banana, added some ribbon from Jody's swap and there you have it. The ribbon that I put on the card matches the barley banana cs, excellent!!!

That's all for now from Auntie Michelle :)

3 comments:

Happy Stamper 17 said...

Congratulations Auntie Michelle!! I am glad he arrived safely, you'll have to post a picture for us!

Just Plain Happy said...

Congrats!! Auntie Michelle Babies are so.. exciting and one more reason to make cards! Love the card. That bear is just so cute!

StampinThursdays said...

Congratulations! Your card is very cute. I love the bear.