This is created for your enjoyment to show you some of my favorite things to do!

Mar 16, 2007

Bodacious Bouquet


Here is the other card that I totally cased from Atomic Butterfly. I used all of the same paper and ink. The card is a little bit larger that the other card I made last night. It is a 51/2" square this time instead of a 5x5 square. I used Always Artichoke for the card base then I used some of the Sarah DS paper. I used always artichoke and apricot appeal markers to ink up my stamps. I used Bodacious Bouquet and Small Sayings. Added some more hodgepodge HW, and a non SU brad, and tied it together with my awesome ribbon from Jody's Ribbon share.

Now for something non stamping related!!!! I am going to be a Aunt anytime now!!! We got the phone call at 7:30 pm that my SIL was in the hospital. Her contractions at that time were 6 mins apart and her water had not broke at that time. They were up walking around to try and help her progress. I was going to go to the hospital but I have to work in the morning at 7:00am and probably would not make it if we get that big storm. I called everyone to see if they would switch but of course not!! So I have to stay at home wondering what is going on there. My MIL went to the hospital so she will call and let us know what is going on. I am really disappointed that I am not going to be there to share in this special occasion. Maybe if I did not feel so guilty about missing work I would be sitting there right now. If it was through the week I would not feel as bad, but we are really strapped for workers and it would not be fair to let them work short, at least I think so, but other people do not feel that way! So my MIL took my camera, I hope she gets some good scrapping pics!! LOL I think that me and Chris will go up to the hospital tomorrow if they don't mind. I will call my BIL and ask him what he thinks!!! Well that's all for now. Hope you have a good night! I know I wont get ANY sleep!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cards. I love her style too! Let us know when you become and Aunt!

Just Plain Happy said...

Just dropping in to get caught up on your 'creative' endeavors. Love it ALL! Atomic Butterfly is one of my favorite stampers too!Thanks for sharing! And be sure to keep us posted, Aunty!