This is created for your enjoyment to show you some of my favorite things to do!

Mar 12, 2007

Tangled Up in RIBBON!!!

Well I can't remember if I had said that I participated in a ribbon share in Feb or not, so I will recap what I did. I found this blog from SCS and decided to check it out. And wow what a blog it is!! It just so happened that this lady was doing a ribbon share and I decided to sign up. A ribbon share is when the person hosting it buys vast quantities of ribbon and cuts it up so everyone gets some. Well I'm telling you that I am so glad that I signed up for this!!! Just look at all of the goodies that I received in the mail. When I opened up the box it burst open with ribbon. The ribbon all coordinates with the SU colors, but IT IS NOT STAMPIN' UP RIBBON. This is neat because there are so many colors that you can not buy but you wish that you had. I know that a lot of the girls are buying white ribbon and dying it, which I have done also but I thought that I would give this a try, and I am pleased with the outcome. Not only did I get solid colors but I got striped colors as well. I got 30 different clolrs of solid
ribbon, thats 300 yards WOW, and 10 different colors of striped ribbon which is 100 yards. So I think that I am good on the ribbon for a while!!
Here is the blog address of where I purchased my spot in the ribbon share. I signed up for a polka dot share and that should be arriving in the next couple of weeks as well!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So why did you hide the ribbon in the van instead of bringing it in to show off today?! It looks like good quality ribbon, but to be honest I am not crazy about the idea that it does not coordinate perfectly with the SU "Paper, ink, and just whatever".

StampinThursdays said...

Wow! That is a lot of ribbon. I had thought about participating in one of these but wasn't sure about the shipping and exchange. Did you have to pay any duty? Thanks for sharing the link.

Anonymous said...

I think we have another ribbon stasher in our midst!
Lucky you! Can't wait to see the polka dot ribbon you get!
Speedy B

Michelle Marshall said...

No I didn't have to pay any duty. I did send her an US funds money order but for the polka dot ribbon share I signed up for PayPal and sent here the money that way which was way easier than the US funds money order. Paypal is easy because they do teh exchange rate so you dont have to, and the shipping Jody will tell you how much!

StampinThursdays said...

Thanks for the info. I think I might just have to keep an eye on her blog.