This is created for your enjoyment to show you some of my favorite things to do!

Mar 15, 2007

Happy, Happy, Happy


I thought that was appropriate because there is just so many Happy's on this card. I just got the stamp set 'Bodacious Bouquet' and I decided to give it a go last night. SO when I got home from work I went to SCS to see if I could get inspired. While I did get inspired I seen this card made by an excellent stamper named Atomic Butterfly. Wow her work is awesome and i think that she may have been one of the featured stampers a couple of Sundays on SCS. SO when I seen this card I just knew I had to CASE it. On her original she used the Sarah DS paper and coordinating colors of CS and ink. I thought That I would change it up and use the Rebecca DS paper and coordinating CS and ink, but I so totally wish that I would have cased heres to a T. But I am some what happy with the out come.

Here's some details about that card. It is a 5x5 square. I paper pierced the Choc. Chip piece of CS in the middle. Distressed the Very Vanilla CS with my Heidi Swapp Paper Distersser, stamped off the Choc. Chip ink to give it the lighter leaves, only used 1/2 of the happy everything stamp, added some GG ribbon and some HPH and there you have it!!! Hope you understand me??!! I just love how the ribbon is wrapped on this card!! I think that I will do the original one tomorrow and post if for you then!! That's it for today!!!

Yay, and brand new episode of Grey's Anatomy tonight YES!!!!!

4 comments:

Jill MacDonald said...

Beautiful!
Atomic Butterfly is one of my favorite stampers on SCS too!

Jill
PS - I think the ribbon share was VERY cool!!!!

Anonymous said...

I really LOVE this card! I just may have to case yours! :)

StampinThursdays said...

Wow! I love the card. I too really like Atomic Butterfly's cards.

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous! Great job.
Speedy B