This is created for your enjoyment to show you some of my favorite things to do!

Mar 14, 2007

Gramas' Quilt


This is what this page reminds me of. I love all of the different Basis Grey Blush papers that I used on this page, everything just flowed together. This is one of my favorite pics from the wedding and there were so many taken!!!

So on this page all that I did was left a 1" border around the outside of the page and cut each block 2x2". So that means that the patterned paper made a 10"square. I left the picture 4x6, added some stickers and there you have it a fairly easy page. I actually was really easy just time consuming, because you had to cut out every square. All I did was cut a 12" piece of PP and cut it every 2" well that was easy and then you have to stick them all down!!! For adhesive I use a easy runner, I like that for my scrap booking because it is cleaner and easier that regular glue. Now for my card making I use the good ol' Stampin' Up Anywhere Glue Stick.

So that all for today. I think that tomorrow I will surprise you with a card creation!!! Stay tuned!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This reminds me of Happy Stamper's page from Scrapper's class. I love the paper.

StampinThursdays said...

Very nice job. I really like all of the different papers and the layout.