This is created for your enjoyment to show you some of my favorite things to do!

Mar 1, 2007

Itty Bitty Book

Well I decided to get a quick post in tonight before I retire for the night in front of the t.v. Let's see first I watch ER, and then Gray's Anatomy, and then CSI: and then finish it off with Survivor if I can stay up that late!! Which tonight I probably wont because I have to get up at 5:45 am to go to work tomorrow morning!!!!

So this is one of the Stampin' Up Itty Bitty Books that they have had in the last three mini catalogues. I have a funny feeling that they will be in the next Idea Book and Catalogue. I used the Enchante paper to cover it and my handy dandy Modpodge to glue it down with. I sanded all the edges and sponged them with Elegant Eggplant. Added some non SU ribbon a chipboard tag and some copper cord.

For the inside book I put a piece of my pewter Hodgepodge Hardware on the cover and sponged all around that with Elegant Eggplant too. Not quite sure what type of pictures I am going to put in the book or if I am going to keep it or give it away??!! Haven't made up my mind yet!!

Well my sister in law has not had her baby yet. Mind you she still has 11 days left to go!!! I am so excited for that little bundle of joy to come out so we can all meet him!!!!!

That's all for today. Hope you enjoy your night as much as I will!!!!

No comments: