This is created for your enjoyment to show you some of my favorite things to do!

Mar 13, 2007

Happy Scrappin'



I thought that was an appropriate title for this post because that is what I did last night. I went "Gang Busters" on the scrap booking!!! LOL I made 6 pages last night, I am just so proud of myself. With a little help from PageMaps and ScrapMaps I made these awesome pages. So I am not going to show them to you all at once I will just give you a look at one I did for now.

Well actually it is two pages, it is a double page layout. So for these two pages I used my fabulous Basic Grey Blush paper and some Bazzil Basics textured C/S. I used the Stampin' Up Ticket Corner punch and the Corner Rounder. I used my Short Order Alphabet for the titles and it is stamped in Basic Brown Ink. I had all these stickers and rub ons kicking around and decided to use them. So on the first page I put stickers that said "together" "fate" and "a glance". Th brads at the bottom of the page are from Photo Memories and they were wedding themed. These ones are of a dove and the circle one says "our Wedding Day".

On the second page I used some Dollarama Brads on the 4x6 photo on the corners, I thought that I made it look classic. I added a pocket love note and journaled inside of it with my SU Signo White Gel Pen (LOVE IT). The journaling says "When the doors to the church opened and I seen all of the family and friends standing there, looking at me, I did not think that I would be able to make it down that long isle. But, when I seen you, Chris, standing there looking, and smiling at me, I knew that I would make it down that isle to YOU." Ha ha, I think that I sounds funny because I am not that mushy type of person, but I do like how it turned out! I added some more of those brads from Photo Memories and some non SU ribbon, and the title and ta-da I had finished this layout in about 30 mins. Gotta love that!!!

Well hope you all enjoyed that. Be sure to come back for the rest of the album!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the pages.... keep them coming. Yes, your journaling choice surprised me a little (mushy), but that truly captured how you were feeling at that moment, and that is so special....