This is created for your enjoyment to show you some of my favorite things to do!

Feb 27, 2007

A trip to "Two Much Fun"!!!



Well I know that it has been awhile since I have been posting. I have just been stalking around checking out everybody blogs. Stampin Around made a comment that she thought that we all may have been at our cabins, but no I have not been at the cabin I have been laying around on the couch, and of course working!!! Friday was my only day off last week so I decided to take a trip to Two Much Fun our local scrap booking store. Well what an adventurous trip that was. I had only went there to get some 12x12 paper and pick up two things that I had ordered but you should see what I came out with!!!! LOL!!!! Oh well I am sure that I can find use for all of the stuff that I bought!!! So lets see what did I get?? Well I got my 12x12 Bazzil paper that I wanted, then I needed some more of that awesome Basic Grey paper, then I had to buy three bottles of Stickles, and oh yes I needed some scrapbook paint, then I needed another EZ Runner, and I had almost made it to the cash and seen a Heidi Swapp edge distresser, and then I picked up me Crop-a-dial that I had ordered in, and then the wooden letters that I had also ordered!!! Well I think that is it. So you are all probably saying "lets see some of the creations that you have came up with!!" and the answer is I have not created in like a week!!!! I did come home and got into my Crop-a-dial and had to fight Chris off of it!! I think that he really likes it??!! I did play with that and I punched what ever I could get my hands on to!!! Oh well I was having fun!!!

I do have to work at 11pm tonight. Ahhhhh the dreaded night shift. I think that I will take some stuff with me and work on it!! So check back and see what I have done!!!

Thanks for checking on my blog and leaving me comments!!! I really enjoy the feed back!!!

4 comments:

Happy Stamper 17 said...

So I see the word BABY is there, are you trying discreetly to tell us all something?

Michelle Marshall said...

LoL Happystamper17!!! No I am not trying to tell you all out there something!!:) My SIL is having a baby in 13 days so this is something for her to hang on the wall in her nursery!! So just to clarify no I am not trying to tell you all anything!!! Good try though!!! :)

Happy Stamper 17 said...

I was just in bed and couldn't sleep so I came down to the computer to see if you had responded. LOL You just never know, thought I should ask =-)

Happy Stamper 17 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.