This is created for your enjoyment to show you some of my favorite things to do!

Feb 11, 2007

SC110


So this card here I made for the weekly sketch challenge on SCS. It was a pretty easy one and it was a challenge to use up your scrap pieces of paper. But I picked colors of paper that I did not have any scraps and I had to cut into a perfectly new piece of c/s. I used Unfrogettable for this card. This set is one of my favs. The card base is gable green and I stamped Canvas on it with gable green, the scan does not pick it up very good. Next I cut a piece of tempting turquoise ans stamped it with On The Spot with the same color ink. Then I cut the two little pieces of paper, one is green galore and the other is tempting turquoise, and I put a silver brad though them, I stamped the dragonfly with basic black on whisper white and used my markers to color him in, mounted him on some ballet blue c/s. Stamped the frog on whisper white with basic black also, and the masked him. Luckily for me I already had a make of the dear froggie from last time!! I then stamped the mushrooms and then the flowers. I colored them in also with my markers. Then I thought it needed something else and I stamped the flower with basic black in the corner. That's all for now. I am off to make some picture frames my friend ordered.

2 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

This is super cute...a great interpretation of the SC!

Just Plain Happy said...

Love the colors! We just can't get enough of these froggies, can we!