This is created for your enjoyment to show you some of my favorite things to do!

Feb 21, 2007

No card but......


I do have a scrapbook page to share with you. It is the cover page for my wedding album that I am finally getting around to doing. I still need to add the date to this page. I covered the chip board letters with the Basic Grey paper and mod podged over them. I inked up the alphabets using some Making Memories scrapbook paint. I like the look it gave the stamped letters on the textured C/S. So I started like 2 years ago buying stuff to put in to my wedding album, but a trip to Two Much Fun made me buy all new stuff!! Its funny how one store can put so much pressure on one person!!! So for the 'new' wedding album I am using the Basic Grey Blush paper collection. I love it. I think that I may have mentioned that many other times!! The page that I submitted for the Two Much Fun Happy Heart contest uses the Basic Grey Blush paper so I decided to go from there. I just got some pictures back from the superstore the other day so all I have to do is mat them on the pages I created last week at my friends house. The pages are 12x12 and I do have some two page spreads in the album. I will try and post one tomorrow or Friday.

Last night I was at Stampin' Around's house for a Stampin' Up party. I had a good time and she had some wonderful snacks to boot!!! The nachos were Awesome!!!!!!

Here are the cards that we made at her house. The big blossom card is done using the technique Faux Shaving Cream. All you do is ink up your solid stamp and take a jumbo wheel and 'SMUDGE' ,that's Myleta's new technical word, off the ink. It is actually pretty cool. Stampin Thursdays blog has a card on done using this technique too I think??!! I was just there and I cant even remember!!! LOL but check it out!!!

So the winter mini catalogue is well over for us, the last order went in last night. I am so glad that I got the 'Big Pieces' stamp set. I love it , but you all know that by now too!!! The new spring mini catalogue is out and I cant wait to get my first order back from that!!! I love, love, love, love EVERYTHING in the catalogue!!! Well that's all for now folks. Thanks for stopping by!!!

2 comments:

Just Plain Happy said...

Just used the 'Blush' paper for my book club project. Love IT! Can't wait for the new spring mini catty order too! Thanks for sharing the cards AND my new word.

StampinThursdays said...

I really like Basic Grey too. Your page looks great. Don't worry I still haven't finished my wedding album so you are already ahead of me:)

Do you mind if I add a link here from my blog?