This is created for your enjoyment to show you some of my favorite things to do!

Feb 18, 2007

Stamp Camp Projects


So here are some pictures from yesterdays stamp camp that I attended. The first picture is of some of the cards and other stuff we did. We made a 5x5 card using polka dots & daises, I really like that layout and that stamp set, then we made a card using delight in life and stickles, gotta get some of them now too. We made a card using carte postale, that's really fancy, that stamp set is growing on me too, and I have to make up my mind because the winter mini is coming to a end. Then we made a hot chocolate pouch to celebrate the MINWAX incident, and then a Chinese take out box!!! They were fun to make I feel a trip to Micheal's coming on!!!!

This picture is of a draw that I won and it was two cards. The first card uses the delight in life stamp set from sell-a-bration, and the other card uses polka dots and daises. They are just too cute!! I need to get one of the SU white gel pens they work so good, I am sick of buying those cheap ones that stop half way through yor project!!!

The next picture is of the stationary box we did. Love this idea and so great for a Xmas gift. Guess I gotta get on the ball!! Inside the box are four 41/4x51/2 cards with envelopes, four 3x3 cards with envelopes, a address book we altered and a beaded pen but I left mine at Happy Stampers, so f you are reading it I left it in your stamp room on the counter and it was covered using the dark purple paper with flowers on it!!! LOL

So that's it for now Enjoy!!!! I know I did!!!!

2 comments:

Just Plain Happy said...

Thanks for posting the projects! I will direct everyone your way to see them! glad you had a great day! It was a lot of fun having so many 'Happy Stampers' together in my home!

StampinThursdays said...

Great projects. Thank you for posting them for us. Hopefully sometime I can come to one of the Stamp Camps again soon.