This is created for your enjoyment to show you some of my favorite things to do!

Feb 16, 2007

Shane's Card


Here is the card that I made for Shane. I used 'Cowboy Kid'. I seen a card like this on SCS and I really liked it so I decided to case it. For this card the card is Kraft paper then Cranberry Crisp, Old Olive, Buckaroo Blue, Choc. Chip, Close to Cocoa and Confetti Cream. Inks used were Black, Stazon, True Thyme, Buckaroo blue, and Watercolor Crayons. This was a fun card to make and I am sure that Shane will like it!!

Guess what tomorrow is?? STAMP CAMP at Happy Stampers Headquarters!!! YAYYYYY I am so excited. I have not been able to go to one for so long because I am always working. SO tomorrow I will post all of the wonderful projects that we make!!!

2 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

So very cute...I sent one to Shane some weeks ago...here's hoping he'll reach his goal!

StampinThursdays said...

Your card for Shane is very cute. I am hoping to work on mine later and will post a picture when I do. It is so nice that so many people are helping him out.