This is created for your enjoyment to show you some of my favorite things to do!

Feb 13, 2007

Pumpkin Pie, Apricot Appeal and Mellow Moss Gift Set


Check out this totally cool gift set that I made today. It was yesterdays Technique Lovers Challenge on SCS. What you had to do was make four cards using a Color Combo, 1 Stamp Set, 1 Background Stamp, and 1 Sentiment Stamp Set. So for mine I used CC20 which was Pumpkin Pie, Apricot Appeal, and Mellow Moss. For the stamp set I used none other than Big Pieces!! Can't put that down. For the background stamp I used Canvas. And for the sentiment stamp set I used my new set called Small Sayings. I really like that set, it has little pictures to go with the sayings. I was kinda worried about the color combo, but I have to admit that I am really liking it. I haven't used Pumpkin Pie that much and I really like it used here. The tote bag was just something extra I made to put the cards in. It was last weeks Technique Lovers Challenge. I am having a lot of fun doing the daily challenges that are on SCS.

Tonight I went to my friends house and we scrapbooked. Well I did and they made some cards. I did two 12x12 single page layouts and I did a double 12x12 page. I got some layouts from Scrap Maps this is a cool site. Not only does it have scrap layouts but it also has card layout as well. So everyone should check it out!! I am going to try and post a link to my SCS Gallery if I can figure that out so hang with me!!!

3 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

These are so cool...and in a color combo I would have never thought of! Great job!

Just Plain Happy said...

Hey, Just catching up on 'my reading'! You have been SO busy, love the colors and kicking my pants-need the Big Pieces set!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.