This is created for your enjoyment to show you some of my favorite things to do!

Feb 6, 2007

CC 100!!


Tuesdays are the weekly color combos for SCS. So I checked it out this morning and seen a sample card done by Emily .G. and just thought that I had to case it. So here is my version. The colors this week were blush blossom, choc. chip, and cool caribbean. This card also used last weeks or the week before sketch challenge. The blush blossom c/s is stamped with the 'Paisley' b/g stamp with blush blossom ink. I used Basic Grey 'Blush' Paper for the middle strip. On Emily's card she punched out the flowers with the circle punch and put them on the choc. chip. But I didn't have my circle punches so I did that. My card does not look near as good as the sample card for today's color challenge, but oh well I needed something to do. Well that's all for now, off to clean my stamping mess up!! LOL

1 comment:

Allison Rankin said...

This card is great...I am so envious that you have BG Blush! My LSS seems to be still working through all of last year's stock!