This is created for your enjoyment to show you some of my favorite things to do!

Feb 7, 2007

Enchante Paper


So I decided to dig into the large growing stack of my patterned paper that I have sitting around here. I seen a card something like this on SCS by Chris Smith. So I decided to give it a go. The card is made out of mellow moss c/s, the next layer is some of the enchante d/s paper by Stampin' up. The bottom of the purple piece of d/s paper is scalloped using my corner rounder with the guard removed. Next I layered another piece of d/s paper on that. The flowers are stamped in Mellow Moss and Pale Plum and mounted on a piece of d/s paper that is on a piece of Pale Plum c/s. I added some white GG ribbon and a piece of stitched True Thyme ribbon. The Thyme ribbon does not really match, but you cant really tell in the pics. The stamp set that I used is from last years sell-a-bration and it is called 'Best Blossoms'. The 'Thank you for being you' is stamped in Pale Plum ink.

Oh yeah I uploaded a card on SCS for the first time last night. It was soooooo cool seeing my card on there and knowing that so many other people are looking at it too. My user name on SCS is Stampalot101 so if you see that name that is who I am!!

2 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

So classy...I need to try my hand at more cards like this (rather than seeing how many embellishments I can slap on a card!)...great job!

Just Plain Happy said...

You go girl! Uploading to SCS is no small challenge! I am not brave enough for that. I will be looking for you on SCS!