This is created for your enjoyment to show you some of my favorite things to do!

Feb 3, 2007

Love It!


Here is another card using my new set 'Big Pieces'. I seen this card yesterday on SCS and I just had to case it. I love the color combos, it was a old color combo that Emily came up with. I tried a new style today and that is the card size of 4.25x51/2. It fits into your regular envelopes that you use. It is just cut down length ways of your c/s instead of width wise. I love this new format. So I made a whole bunch of them.

2 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

This is super...I love the color combo too! Is the blue Cool Carribean? TFS!

Michelle Marshall said...

The blue is Cool Carribean, the other colors are More Mustard and Chocolate Chip. Who knew these colors would look so good together!!