This is created for your enjoyment to show you some of my favorite things to do!

Feb 5, 2007

Contest Entry



May favorite store ever, Two Much Fun, is having a contest. It is running from Feb 3 till the end of the month. It is called the "heart happy" Card & Page Contest. So I decided what the heck I think that I will enter it. All that you had to do was create a scrapbook page or card that had a heart on it. I know I bet you are all saying that I entered a card, WRONG, Yes ME I entered a scrapbook page. I was so pleased with myself. Last time when I was at Two Much Fun I picked up some of the new Basic Grey 'Blush' Paper, cause I was going to do a couple pages for my wedding book. I thought that the paper and the c/s that matched would be a good entry for this contest. I used my awesome chipboard accents from Stampin' Up, that I covered with the 'Basic Grey' paper to accent my page. So if anyone has a chance stop in at Two Much Fun and cast a vote!!

Oh yes the winner of the 'Big Pieces' card giveaway is......(drum roll).....OCTOBERNURSE. I got my husband to pick last night when I got home from work. Stayed tuned there will be another great giveaway coming up soon!!

Bye for now!!!

1 comment:

Vicky said...

Love this layout, it's great. I am from the valley myself. I will check in on your blog often...you are the only other blog I have come across from the valley Yahoo!!!!