This is created for your enjoyment to show you some of my favorite things to do!

Feb 8, 2007

Howdy Cowboy!


I seen this set of mine sitting on the table and I decided to dust it off!! I think that I only used this set once. It is called 'Cowboy Kid' I just had to have it when I seen it. It is so cute!! I think that it fits in with me because I consider myself a 'Cowgirl' when I am tearing around on my horse!! LOL. So for this card which is only 2, yes count em 2 layers, I first stamped the cowboy with Basic Black ink on to Whisper White paper. Basic Black is waterproof on Whisper White paper so it is safe for water coloring. Next I masked the cowboy, and no I am never cutting him out again, and started to stamp the paisley all over. Next I masked some of the paisleys got mad and said the H*L* with it and just sponged the Brocade Blue all over!! Water colored and there you have it one simple and somewhat easy card!!! LOL I was going to add some hemp on it but I think that it looks just fine.

2 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

This is so cute...I love little kid cards that are well thought out and designed so well.

Just Plain Happy said...

Great job! and so.. worth the effort.