This is created for your enjoyment to show you some of my favorite things to do!

Feb 14, 2007

Happy LOVE Day!!!!


Well yes that special time of year has rolled around again, Valentine's Day. I hope that you all had a special and memorable day with someone special. My dear darling husband managed to find me a 'Wife' card, and there is a story behind that but we wont go there!!! And he brought me home a lovely bouquet of peach and yellow iris' after I told him I only wanted a 'Wife' card!!! Well that's why I love him!!!

Hate to disappoint you all but I do not have a Valentine card to share just a card from today's sketch challenge. The card is not the greatest as the scan mushed all the colors together. The colors are Cranberry Crisp, Certainly Celery, and Apricot Appeal. The stamp is the 'Cool Wheel' and the ink is Cranberry Crisp. Hope you enjoy, just a simple sketch challenge.

Oh yes and I want to give a special shout out to my SIL on the commencement of her new blog entitled appropriately "More than a CODmaker". Great wok sis!!!

No comments: