This is created for your enjoyment to show you some of my favorite things to do!

Jan 23, 2007

Faux Paper Bag Class


Tonight I went to Happy Stampers stamp headquarters and she did a totally awesome class, it was called 'Faux Paper Bag'. For those of you that don't know you can make a really neat and SIMPLE scrapbook out of paper lunch bags (I just may attempt to throw one together in the next days) and make it look really good. But tonight we made a book out of patterned paper. I loved it because I am a paper collector and have so much I just do not know what to do with it!! Anyways it was really simple and I am so excited to make some of these for gifts. I just love going to Happy Stampers headquarters and seeing the good 'stuff' that she has made for us to make, as Martha Stewart would say: "It's a good thing!". So I just had to post a pic of the project.

Oh yes one more thing dear Happy Stamper got well shall we say a little tormenting about the Min wax incident that happened this weekend. For those of you who do not know about this check out her blog at the left. Well all for now.

No comments: