This is created for your enjoyment to show you some of my favorite things to do!

Jan 12, 2007

Loads of Love


Well now that christmas is over it's time to start focousing on the other holidays. For this card I dusted of 'Loads of Love' for a card I cased off of SCS. Except the one they did was with brocade blue. Here I used regal rose, approcot appeal, and whisper white. Images were stamped with stazon and colored with my awesome markers. Added a little ribbon, a brad and a tag and I was all set. I am not sure if I am going to use this for a valentines day card or for a female birthday card?? But anyways I have time to decide.

Happy Stamper put out a challenge on her blog asking us how many cards we thought we would make in a year. So I threw out a number of 225 I think, now I have to honour that so last night I made 2 cards, and this morning I made 2 more, so it looks like we have 221 left to go!! Wish me luck!!!

No comments: