This is created for your enjoyment to show you some of my favorite things to do!

Jan 13, 2007

Just one more


So I still had 'Loads of Love' sitting out and I decided that I just had to make one more card using this set. This is one of my favorite stamp sets because there are so many cards that you can make with it. And of course you can make them either male or female because of the little drivers that come in the 'Loads of Love Accessories'. So for this card I made some male birthday cards. I really don't have any in my collection. I used Buckaroo Blue paper from the in color collection, watercolored the trucks that are stamped on confetti cream paper with stazon and tore the bottom. I like to tear the paper it gives it a rustic look, or atleast I think so. Then I made a tag using the small tag punch, which I just love, on the tag it says "Driving by with a birthday hi" the picture is a little blurry. Wrapped some hemp twine around the card and put the tag on. Way to easy. I made three so I would have them on hand. So that's all for today. Hope you enjoy.

No comments: